22 ago 2012

Gossip: Move in the right direction


One step closer and feeling fine 
Getting better one day at a time 
I'm moving forward it's all in my mind 
I'm heading talk with a new stay to mine 

So I hold back tears, move in the right direction 
Face my fears, move in the right direction 
I'm doing fine, one step closer every day at the time 
I won't lose my mind, lose my mind, ah ah 

Motivation a powerful strength 
Hesitation was my first instinct 
I got an ocean than weakness was 
Total devotion it's okay 

Because I will hold back tears, so I can move in the right direction 
I have faced my fears, now I can move in the right direction 
I'm doing fine, one step closer every day at the time 
I won't lose my mind, lose my mind, ah ah 

Keeping my head of, looking forward 
Reminiscent with gagging away 
Never say never starting over 
It's not perfect but it's getting closer 

I hold back tears, so I can move in the right direction...

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario